TAP WRENCH WITH RATCHET
All-steel design with chromium-plated finish for the highest durability.
Beautifully precise ratcheting action for high quality work.
Adjustable T-Handle can be "slipped" from side to side for positioning convenience and added leverage in tight places.
Easily switched from left to right handed operation, or locked for non-ratcheting use.
Parallel-clamping tool steel jaws and knurled chuck provide a secure, firm grip on hex or square drives.
Designed for using with taps and can also use on the left hand tap, reamers, screw extractors and other tools with a square shank.
Tap Wrench operate main point
1. The good pit hole must chamfering first
2. To use drill clamp supporting tap
3. Tap to vertical alignment operation
4. Cut into rotation level 2-3 times
5. confirm vertical after Cut into
6. Tapping 3/4 turn after a quarter back feeling
7. level reversal pull out after working
8. Remember that cutting metal need to use with the oil